Thursday, March 12, 2009

As buyers go to clothes shop feelings!

The past few days have been around jacket stores, ready to buy pieces of Men's Spyder Jackets . To the present also read a lot, I found a problem, there is a lot of shops on the sale of clothes do not make a detailed description, and some simply throw on a few paragraphs where characters. me as a buyer, I will think of, online shopping for clothes, Also do not see in kind, will inevitably make people suspect description language. physical picture is the most intuitive goods buyers know the most effective way, and may have a lot of sellers do not provide in-kind picture, although there is some picture, but no details, but a few blurred vision plans, which let buyers see how kind to buy. I see the introduction of several decent jacket, but because there is no detailed description of the picture, I can not only from linguistic description to determine whether anything is I need to, I would like very much to know in detail and can not take the initiative to create the conditions for the seller, I can only go the other stores. that the seller is required to give careful consideration to my next question. From my own point of view of mentality, those who Introduction shop to do a half-hearted manner, not what you buy, but you let other people dare not buy.